Bihar Urdu Youth Forum is strongly committed to your right to privacy and to keeping your personal and financial information secure. To earn your trust and confidence in our commitment, we are fully disclosing our privacy practices. We encourage you to read our privacy statement to understand what types of personally identifiable information we collect and how we use this information.
Information collected by urduyouthforum.org and how it is used
Urduyouthforum.org only collects the necessary personally identifiable information in order to respond to your requests for our customized products and services. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, first and last name, physical address, e-mail address, phone number, birth date, and any other information that itself identifies or when tied to the above information, may identify you as a specific individual.
This website does not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. Urduyouthforum.org and its service partners use your personally identifiable information to operate the sites and services and to inform you of new features, services, and products from Urduyouthforum.org .
Urduyouthforum.org may also carefully select other companies to send you information about their products or services which are related to the site's service but are not necessary to its operation (an "Extended Service"). If Urduyouthforum.org intends to use personally identifiable information for an Extended Service, the Urduyouthforum.org site will provide you with the ability and requisite instructions to decline this service. You may also stop the delivery of informational or promotional mail from Urduyouthforum.org by following the instructions on the mail.
Bihar Urdu Yoth Forum collects personal information when you register with BUYF, when you use its product or services when, you visit BUYF pages or the pages of certain BUYF partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. BUYF may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we might also ask for your address, and information about your assets. When you register with BUYF and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
BUYF collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
BUYF automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, BUYF cookies information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
BUYF uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
BUYF does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
* We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with BUYF under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help BUYF communicate with you about offers from BUYF and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
* We respond to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
* We transfer information about you if BUYF is acquired by or merged with another company. In this event, BUYF shall deem to transfer information about you to the other entity.
BUYF displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria—for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
* BUYF does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ads.
* BUYF advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders), but not limited to non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
* BUYF works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
Urduyouthforum.org may disclose personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the site or its owners; (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of the site-owners, the site or the users of urduyouthforum.org , and (iii) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of urduyouthforum.org , the site, its owners, or the public. User/member interaction features
* BUYF may set and access BUYF cookies in your computer.
* BUYF lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to BUYF cookies.
* BUYF may use web beacons to access BUYF cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with BUYF products and services.
Urduyouthforum.org has many features that provide for users/members to disclose their identities and communicate with other users/members. Your use of such features and disclosure of any personal details (e.g. e-mail address) by you through these features are at your sole risk and Urduyouthforum.org accepts no responsibility for the same. However, if your privacy has been intruded as a result of participating in such features, you could notify us by:
• e-mail at email@example.com
• Call the following telephone number: +91 (612) 2300971
• We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems. EasyWebTutorials.com encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child's online experience safer:
• Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
• Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.