(last updated December 5, 2012)
Bihar Urdu Youth Forum welcomes you. BUYF provides its service to you subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time. In addition, when using particular BUYF owned or operated services, you and BUYF shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. BUYF may also offer other services that are governed by different Terms of Service. Please do not use our services and or applications if you do not accept the enlisted TOS. Your use of our services and or applications via urduyouthforum.org websites shall be considered as your acceptance of the TOS.
Bihar Urdu Youth Forum provides users with access to a rich collection of resources, including various communications tools, forums, shopping services, search services, personalized content and branded programming through its network of properties which may be accessed through any various medium or device now known or hereafter developed (the "Service"). You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for Bihar Urdu Youth Forum to provide the Service. You also understand and agree that the Service may include certain communications from Bihar Urdu Youth Forum, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Bihar Urdu Youth Forum Newsletter, and that these communications are considered part of Bihar Urdu Youth Forum membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features those augments or enhance the current Service, including the release of new Bihar Urdu Youth Forum properties, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that Bihar Urdu Youth Forum assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
(1) DESCRIPTION OF SERVICEBihar Urdu Youth Forum provides users with access to a rich collection of resources, including various communications tools, forums, shopping services, search services, personalized content and branded programming through its network of properties which may be accessed through any various medium or device now known or hereafter developed (the "Service"). You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for Bihar Urdu Youth Forum to provide the Service. You also understand and agree that the Service may include certain communications from Bihar Urdu Youth Forum, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Bihar Urdu Youth Forum Newsletter, and that these communications are considered part of Bihar Urdu Youth Forum membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features those augments or enhance the current Service, including the release of new Bihar Urdu Youth Forum properties, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that Bihar Urdu Youth Forum assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
(2) YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONSIn consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the Indian Law or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Bihar Urdu Youth Forum has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete Bihar Urdu Youth Forum has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). Please remember that the Service is designed to appeal to a broad audience. Accordingly, as the legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether any of the Service areas and/or Content are appropriate for your child.
(3) MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITYYou are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Bihar Urdu Youth Forum of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Bihar Urdu Youth Forum cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
(4) MEMBER CONDUCTYou understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Bihar Urdu Youth Forum, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Bihar Urdu Youth Forum does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Bihar Urdu Youth Forum be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
A upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
B harm minors in any way;
C impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Bihar Urdu Youth Forum official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
D forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
E upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
F upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
G upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose;
H upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
I disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
J interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
K intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by Indian Law;
L "stalk" or otherwise harass another;
M collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs (A) through (L) above.
You acknowledge that Bihar Urdu Youth Forum may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Bihar Urdu Youth Forum and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing Bihar Urdu Youth Forum and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by Bihar Urdu Youth Forum or submitted to Bihar Urdu Youth Forum , including without limitation information in Bihar Urdu Youth Forum Message Boards and in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Bihar Urdu Youth Forum may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Bihar Urdu Youth Forum , its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Bihar Urdu Youth Forum and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
(5) Legal informationMuch of the legal information on this website consists of summaries of complex legal issues. Legal and factual details and nuances are inevitably omitted from such summaries. Particular circumstances often radically affect the law that applies, and the way that the law applies.
You should therefore never apply the legal information to your own situation without conducting additional research or engaging a lawyer. Nor should you assume that all of the relevant legal material is included on our website.
The law changes constantly, and legal information is always liable to become out-of-date.
Most of the legal information on this website relates to the laws of England and Wales or the United Kingdom, or European Union law. However, this is not always the case. Do not assume that any particular item of legal information relates to any particular jurisdiction.
For all of these reasons, you must not rely upon any information on this website, and we recommend that you take professional legal advice before embarking upon any course of action (or omitting to take any action) that has or may have legal implications.
(6) Exclusion of warranties, representations and guaranteesWe do not warrant, represent or guarantee:
• the accuracy of the information published on this website;
• the completeness of the information published on this website;
• that the information published on this website is up-to-date;
• or the information on the website can be applied to achieve any particular result.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and guarantees relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(7) Limitations and exclusions of liabilityNothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the terms and conditions or in relation to the subject matter of the terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, or anticipated savings.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss of use or production.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss of management time or office time.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss of business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any acts or omissions of any hosting services provider, payment services provider or other third party services provider.
You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our LLP's members and employees. Having regard to that interest, you accept that we are a limited liability entity and agree that you will not bring any claim personally against individual members or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions. This will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the LLP itself for the acts and omissions of our members and employees.
(8) Third party contentYou acknowledge that some of the information published on this website is submitted or provided by users, law firm partners and other third parties, and that we do not usually review, approve or take editorial responsibility such information.
You agree to the publication of comments, reviews and/or feedback relating to you, by others, on our website. You acknowledge that such comments, reviews and/or feedback may be critical or defamatory or otherwise unlawful; and you agree that you will not hold us liable in respect of any such comments, reviews and/or feedback, irrespective of whether we are aware or ought to he been aware of such comments, reviews and/or feedback.
(9) Website availabilityFrom time to time the website or features of the website will be unavailable. Such unavailability may be the result of defects in the website software, scheduled or emergency maintenance procedures, or failures of third party service providers.
We do not commit to ensuring that the website will be available at any particular time.
Furthermore, we do not commit to ensure that the website will continue to be published in the future.
(10) Interactive featuresOur website includes interactive features, such as comments on shayari. You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of such communication, any legal assistance you may receive using any such facility is likely to be incomplete and may be misleading. Any legal assistance you may receive using any such facility does not constitute legal advice and accordingly should not be relied upon. .
(11) Licence to use websiteUnless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for coaching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions of use. Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You may access our RSS feed by following the instruction on our website. By accessing the our RSS feed you accept these terms and conditions. Subject to your acceptance of these terms and conditions, and not with standing the restrictions set out above, we grant to you a non-exclusive non-transferable non-sub-licensable licence to display our RSS feed in unmodified form on any non-commercial website owned and operated by you. It is a condition of this licence that you include a credit for us and hyperlink to our website on each web page where the RSS feed is published (in such form as we may specify from time to time, or if we do not specify any particular form, in a reasonable form). We may revoke this licence at any time, by giving your written notice of revocation.
(12) Acceptable useYou must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communication. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
(13) Restricted accessAccess to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. If we provide you with or you generate a password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that password is kept confidential. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or password. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure. You must not use any other person's user ID and password to access our website. We may disable your account on the website in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
(14) User contentIn these terms and conditions of use, “your content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to our website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions. Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
Your content (and its publication on our website) must not: (a) be libelious or maliciously false; (b) be obscene or indecent; (c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right; (d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation; (e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement; (f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime; (g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order; (h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation; (i) be blasphemous; (j) be in breach of official secrets legislation; (k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person; (l) depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner; (m) be pornographic or sexually explicit; (n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading; (o) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage; (p) constitute spam; (q) be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or (r) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Your content must be appropriate, civil, tasteful and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet. You must not use our website to link to any website or web page consisting of or containing material that would, were it posted on our website, breach the provisions of these terms and conditions.
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
Notwithstanding our rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, we do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, our website.
If you become aware of any content on the website that breaches these terms and conditions, please notify us immediately by email or using our website contact form.
(15) Third party websitesOur website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
16. DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERSYour correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that BUYF shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
(17) Intellectual property rightsWe own the intellectual property rights in the free legal templates available on this website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
(18) Licence to use free templatesYou may view, download, print, copy, adapt, and amend the templates, and you may publish amended versions of the templates as website legal notices, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not republish any template in un amended form, or publish derivatives of a template including any footnotes or square brackets appearing in the templates. You have no rights to sell or distribute the templates or derivatives thereof or to license to others any rights in the templates or derivatives.
(19) IndemnityYou hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
20. NATURE OF COMMUNICATIONSWhen you register with Bihar Urdu Youth Forum, you acknowledge that in using BUYF services to send electronic communications (including but not limited to email, search queries, sending messages to BUYF Chat or BUYF Groups, uploading photos and files to BUYF Photos or Briefcase, and other Internet activities), you will be causing communications to be sent through Webdunia's computer networks, portions of which are located in India and portions of which are located abroad. As a result, and also as a result of BUYF network architecture and business practices and the nature of electronic communications, even communications that seem to be intrastate in nature can result in the transmission of interstate communications regardless of where you are physically located at the time of transmission. Accordingly, by agreeing to this Terms of Service, you acknowledge that use of the service results in interstate data transmissions.
21. SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USERecognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from India or the country in which you reside.
22. CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICEBUYF does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant BUYF the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of BUYF , the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the specific BUYF Group to which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or BUYF removes such Content from the Service.
With respect to photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service other than BUYF , the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or BUYF removes such Content from the Service.
With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service other than BUYF Groups, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
"Publicly accessible" areas of the Service are those areas of the BUYF network of properties that are intended by Webdunia to be available to the general public. By way of example, publicly accessible areas of the Service would include BUYF Message Boards and portions of Webdunia Groups, Photos and Briefcase that are open to both members and visitors. However, publicly accessible areas of the Service would not include portions of BUYF that are limited to members, Webdunia services intended for private communication such as BUYF Mail or areas off of the BUYF network of properties such as portions of World Wide Web sites that are accessible via hypertext or other links but are not hosted or served by BUYF
(23) Breaches of these terms and conditionsWithout prejudice to our other rights, if you breach these terms and conditions of use in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions of use in any way, we may: (a) send you one or more formal warnings; (b) temporarily suspend your access to the website; (c) permanently prohibit you from accessing the website; (d) block computers using your IP address from accessing the website; (e) contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website; (f) bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise; (g) suspend and/or delete your account with the website; and/or (h) delete and/or edit any or all of your content. Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
(24) VariationWe may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website.
(25) AssignmentYou hereby agree that we may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any or all of our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without obtaining our prior written consent.
(26) SeverabilityIf a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
(27) Exclusion of third party rightsThese terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
(28) Law and jurisdictionThese terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Patna,Bihar,India.